Welcome to the Parent Teacher Organization News Page!
The PTO promotes and supports the school, underwrites field trips and scholarships, and plans events that help bridge the relationship between school and home.
All Little Flower families are automatically members of the PTO. By volunteering, even once or twice a year, you will have fun with other families, build great memories for our students, and increase the PTO's ability to give back! We hope you will take advantage of your membership and enjoy the activities planned or paid for by the PTO:
- Class field trips for all grades
- 8th grade scholarships
- Teacher appreciation week
- Walk-a-thon event
- Room parent coordination
- St. Patrick's Day Parade participation
- Roller skating parties
- At-cost uniform polo shirts
- Apparel and trash bag fundraisers
- Pancake breakfasts
2017-2018 highlights: /uploaded/personal/2936/LF_PTO_Year_2017-2018_Article.pdf
2018-2019 highlights: COMING SOON!
- Aaron Robinson, Co-Chair
- Tiffany Guthrie, Co-Chair
- Casady Williamson, Secretary
- Michelle Raines, Member at Large
- Tracy Erdosy, Teacher Representative