The Objectives of the Little Flower Catholic School PTO are:
- To promote and support the activities of the administration, the teachers, and the children of Little Flower Catholic School.
- To benefit Little Flower Catholic School by raising funds to assist in the support of activities approved by the organization.
- To bring a closer relationship between the home and school so that parents and teachers may give every child the highest advantage in spiritual, mental, physical, and social education.
All Little Flower families are automatically members of the PTO. By volunteering, even once or twice a year, you will have fun with other families, build great memories for our students, and increase the PTO's ability to give back! We hope you will take advantage of your membership and enjoy the activities planned or paid for by the PTO:
- Class field trips for all grades
- 8th grade scholarships
- Teacher appreciation week
- Walk-a-thon event
- Room parent coordination
- St. Patrick's Day Parade participation
- Roller skating parties
- At-cost uniform polo shirts
- Apparel and trash bag fundraisers
- Pancake breakfasts
You can also reach us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org